Sunday 27 October 2013

Existence Trilogy By Abbi Glines


Existence By Abbi Glines

Pagan Moore doesn't cheat death, instead she falls in love with him. 

 Pagan Moore has been able to see souls all her life but never has she ever spoke to one. She always ignored the souls up until one day when she gets out of her car and see's him. He is Incredibly sexy and is sat on the picnic table wearing a secy smirk, but she knows he is dead. 
Never having spoken to a soul before Pagan is intrigued and Fascinated by the new soul that is not only incredibly hot but can talk to her. 

Only what Pagan doesn't know is that her appointed time is becoming near and that the soul she is falling in love with is not even a soul .......
I absolutely Love this book. I don't think words can describe how much i was addicted to this book and read it within a few hours of downloading it. 
Having read all of Abbi novels this one is by far the best one out of them all. It was Also the last one i read.  
I know i am Ashamed to say the book always stood out to me but the back of the book never had me interested enough to want to read it. 
I mean come on deaf ? but as always Abbi surprises me with the most spectacular book i have ever read. It was hard not wanting to put this as my number one, but like any other book geek i have too many favorites. 
The Love story between the two characters is unique and forbidden. After all the twist and turns though it ends with the cliff hanger. 
I was unsure at first where Leif fitted in too the book as i was always suspicious of him, which of course i was right too after the cliff hanger i was left with, which leads us too ......


Predestined

So It turns out Lief is not who he say he is. In fact he isn't even human. As the towns quarterback he has been reported missing and no one has heard from him since Pagan left him in the corridor at school. 
I couldn't believe it, my suspicions where right about him all along. I was just glad he left Pagan alone as i am totally rooting for her and Dank. 

I was so glad when they started to show Leif evil side and even though Dank is officially deaf and has no soul, he sort of kind of does when it comes to Pagan. 
When Dank comes back i was so happy. I was glad when the story showed his possessive and controlling side, really showing who Dank really is as a person not just as Deaf. 
I really love the new characters too in this book, Gee i couldn't get enough of, she made me laugh so much. Specially when she called her Peggy-Anne. Totally fell in love with her. 

 I sobbed my Heart out when Wyatt died. I really hadn't seen it coming. 
 What really had me at this book was Abbi's look on life after Deaf. 

Its been a while since i read the book, so i don't really want to quote it. 
I had never read something so heart warming in all my life. I never really believed in god and but i believe in a life after deaf. I mean there has to be right ? 

The whole book is about souls, Not people as a person but as souls. So when Wyatt died and Dank explained the gift life and death i was sobbing my heart out. 
When one soul dies it lives in another. Souls attach themselves to those they love, and find away to bring themselves back to them. So when Wyatt dies, Dank hinted he would be back in the form of someone else but his soul would still be attached to Marinada's, so he will return to her soon.
In the novel Dank explains there are two souls who are destined to be together, they are soul mates, true loves and Wyatt would return in a unique form. 
So when i got to the end of the book, and i saw Wyatt had in fact returned i squealed and cried like a girl. A love that strong shouldn't end. i was such a gushy mess.
It was so awe inspiring, I always believed in life after deaf and wondered what happened to who we are inside, not who we are on the inside. 
Abbi Glines explained it beautifully and amazingly written. 

Ceaseless By Abbi Glines

Finally Pagan and Dank are together. Everything should go right, right ? No. 
For every soul they have another true soul attached. 
Pagan wasn't supposed to see deaf, she wasn't supposed to be alive, or fall in love with him. 
So when Dank is told Pagan has to choose between him and her souls mate he doesn't think he has to worry. He know's he doesn't have to worry he knows how she feels. 
Only he wasn't expecting her to be washed of her memories. 
I couldn't believe it, but it was nice to see the two form a bond without souls in coming in between. 
I mean Pagan had always saw souls her entire life, so meeting Dank fascinated her, knowing she never new reasons as to why she could see them.
So when she doesn't remember ever seeing a soul that bond she first had with Dank is gone. 
Starting fresh she is torn between her souls mate and Dank. 
I was devastated when i thought they would never get together again, but then true love always finds themselves again. So i was glad when Gee pushed Pagan to remember.
Great read. 
This trilogy is so good that i still believe it is good enough to be made a movie. It has everything a best selling movie needs. 
5* to the well deserved trilogy. 

To anyone that hasn't read the novels then, Then read them NOW!!. Trust me when i say you won't be disapointed and that Dank is swoon worthy. He hit my BBL after the first novel :) 
Lisa x

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment