Sunday 3 November 2013

Jake Undone By Penelope Ward


Jake Undone

Nina Kennedy isn't living, she is afraid of subways, heights, elevators, and plains, everything you can think of. That was until she met him. 
Jake is a smart guy with a heart of gold but he covers it up with his rough exterior, tattoos and his devilish smile. 
When Nina moves into her new apartment with one of her childhood friends, she meets Jake who also lives there. 
When he offers to help tutor Nina with her maths he asks her to face her fears with every exam result lower then an A. 
What neither of them were expecting was too fall for each other hard. 

But Jake has his own secrets, which could tear them apart ......


I got into this book real easy, there was no parts that dragged till the end. 
I would have suspected this book been in two parts. 
The first part ending in the hospital when she calls him back.
The ending felt rushed and kind of bored me. I would like to have read about Nina postnatal Depression and how both of them coped with it. 
I don't want to give to much away just in case you haven't read it, so just in case stop reading ..... Nina isn't the first woman Jake has dealt with when it comes to mental issues. So when the ending was so quick and short lived i felt disappointed.

Either way it didn't ruin the book for me. I Loved Jake from the start, there was just something about him that made you love him. 
The chemistry was hot between the two, it was great to read how there friendship turned into more. 

My favorite part has to be Origami bat, i thought it was so sweet and adorable. Loved them and they made me laugh.  


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment