Monday 19 May 2014

Knox Volume 3 By Cassia Leo



Yes, I'm a killer. 

But killing is easy when your only reason to live is the very thing you'd kill for. 

I'll do anything not to lose her again. Rebecca is mine. 

And then she's not. 

Gone. 

Taken by someone with his own score to settle. He knows I'll stop at nothing to kill him. This is his invitation. 

Well, I've got my tux and my fucking party hat on. Let's dance.


This is going to be a quick review, I love this story line but and I rated it highly, but and it's a big but, I still have issues with the length and price. I wouldnt recommend anyone to buy it until it goes on offer as it had taken me an hour to read. 

Now, the story was brilliant, but like before I felt like going from volume 2 to Volume 3 I missed a chapter. Rebecca is taken, yet she is safe in second. It really drove me mad as I really did think I had missed something. I even went as far as to read the last chapter of volume 3. 

The ending now made me go straight and ruin my book limit for this month. I had to go buy it. 

4* ~ It was hard to rate this so highly when I think the quality of the book is poor. So I rated solely   on the story line.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment