Monday 19 May 2014

Knox Volume 4 By Cassia Leo




Knox is determined to rescue Rebecca from the clutches of his nemesis. But Tony’s capture is not going as planned. 

Injured and dispirited over the deaths of those closest to him, the last thing Knox expects to stumble upon on this dreary night is Rebecca’s location. Especially from such an unlikely source. 

Armed with this new information, and a crazy amount of hope, Knox sets out on a deadly mission to rescue Rebecca. But is he too late?


Okay, as I said on my last review of Volume 3, the book is short. This one is even shorter. I feel like a nag talking badly of the book when the story line is really good. In fact if it was one book i'd be raving about it now. :) 
Half an hour it had taken me to read through this book. Half an hour. After spending nearly £4 on two books that I read in an hour and half. 


Now we have come to an end of the Knox volumes, and I am sad to see it end. 
I love the Knox we see in this one. He is so different from the Knox we meet in the first one. I really love this one.

We get to see how things finally end up for the couple. I am so glad at how the author ended it, so we could all read how they lived and got a peek into there future:) 

3* ~ Purely on the fact this could have been added onto the end of Volume 3 as it is really short.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment