Monday 16 June 2014

Figure of eight By Cassy Roop


Coming soon


Figure Eight- A strong, secure knot that jams under pressure.

He was betrayed by the one person to loosen the knots of his control.

She sacrificed her love to protect him.

Blackmailed into destroying the man she desperately fell in love with, Ashley (Carter) Woodson tries desperately to cling to hope that Dominic will one day understand her reasons for her betrayal and stop the one person determined to keep them apart.

False accusations send Dominic Michaels into a legal battle involving The Celtic Knot and emotional turmoil from the devastation that Ashley caused him. The battle between his head and his heart makes picking up the pieces of his life difficult while he fights to escape the haunting memories of the only woman to break his control.

When outside forces conspire against them, will Dominic be able to unravel the ropes on his heart to trust Ashley again? 

What happens when love exists on the edge between finished and infinity?

I received an ARC for an honest review and I am going to be honest. I seriously love this book. I loved Ashley's bend to the point I think I've read it six times, but this one is just so much better. It begins with Dominic in a jail cell. If you've read Ashley's bend then you know this didn't go over to well with Dominic. 
God I'm sitting here trying to think of the best ways to describe the book without giving anything away. Its seriously hard as there is so much going on in it that will surprise you, but we will get onto surprises after. 
I fell in love with Rowan in this novel. I was so happy Ashley finally had someone. Someone she could count on. Someone to actually shake her and form a plan instead of sitting back and taking it. 
Its been a while since I've been this crazy over a book, but it seriously is that good. I have conflicted emotions where I disagree with certain actions but it doesnt mean I don't love the book still, it just means Cassy did an amazing job bringing out the right emotions in readers. Which she certainly did. 
It was sad to see how both Dominic and Ashley reacted to each other after the police incident. I was glad that one and more of the character noticed it didnt add up and that Ashley wasn't acting herself.
We get to see the real dom side of Dominic in the figure of eight so you ladies will enjoy the read ;) 



As I was saying before..... surprises.

Cassy has a few sneaky little twists inside the novel that TRUST ME you won't see coming. I never saw it coming. Shit Ashley never saw it coming.... 
I seriously hate that there was another cliffhanger, but LOVING the fact I will be reading more of the two. I seriously cannot wait to read the next in the series. If it is anything like this book then we are for a serious treat.

I could go on forever describing how much I loved this book but you need to go get it and enjoy it. Make sure to read the first in the series Ashley's bend. 

Just want to say a quick note to author. I wish you all the best in the future and I am so glad you gave me the opportunity to review the novel for you. You are an amazing author and a great person and I wish you all the success. you deserve it. 

5*

Remember ladies Dominic wants to OWN you...



Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment