Monday 16 June 2014

The seduction By Roxy Sloane




You like to think you're different, special somehow. But trust me, I'll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I've never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.

Someone wants to destroy her -- and I'm their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don't care.

I'm going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She'll come screaming my name if it's the last thing I do.

Holy hell this book is seriously hot. 

Keely is a quiet, genuine, sweet girl who -when meets the destroyer starts to feel things she doesn't want to. 
I was so glued to this book. Its a fast read, but it will leave you wanting so much more ..... ;) 

I thought Vaughn was a p**k. Some of the things he would say would make anyone slap him across the face. I thought it was OTT for someone he just met. I mean she could have him done for sexual harassment. I did warm up to him throughout the book, but I'm starting to feel that Keely is going to be in the firing line when she is an innocent. I really want her to have a HEA

I can't wait to read part two of the series as it left on a cliffhanger 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment