Saturday 9 August 2014

Consumed By Alycia Taylor



I got a late start signing up for college and now all the dorms were filled. So I looked in the most logical spot for a place to stay, the newspaper. After finding an apartment with a guy that was supposedly an MMA fighter and only walking distance to the college, I sent first month's rent payment. 

He seemed nice on the phone but when I showed up and knocked on the door I learned that I broke his number one rule, don't ever interrupt his "business". Will I be able to ignore the most popular guy on campus constantly hitting on me or will I give in and find that he's something more?



This is only going to be a quick review. The book had taken me less then half an hour to read, NO JOKE. 
I started to get into it then it ended. Just ended. No anticipation, no clue as to whether there is another. Nothing. So disappointed. 

In the end I rated it on what I had read so far and gave it a 2* and only because of what I had read. Had it been a full length novel or a story plot that matched the beginning then it would have been a 4* easily. 

I wouldn't recommend 

2*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment