Thursday 13 November 2014

Axel Hitch (Celtic Knot #4) By Cassy Roop


Link Coming soon 

Kelly Harris is feisty and her strong nature can probably rival that of most men. She isn’t one to take crap from anyone and has a tendency to challenge those who challenge her. A painful childhood left Kelly with a need for control in all things that she is unwilling to relinquish. Being known to dump men after just one date or one time in the sack is her usual style, until she meets Knoxville Tanner.

Knoxville Tanner is the co-owner of the BDSM club, The Celtic Knot. Having had his heart trampled on has left him jaded. The club gave him the ability to satisfy his sexual needs without the risk of commitment. On the night of the club’s grand opening, however, after meeting Kelly…that all went out the window.

Will Knox be able to concede control in order to give the one he loves what she desperately needs; and will Kelly be able to accept the sacrifice and in return give Knox the one thing that she has guarded the most…her heart?


I was given Axel Hitch as an ARC in return for an honest review. 
What a book!!!! 
Cassy has worked extremely hard on this novel. She has had to go back over the first three books to match everything that happens with Kelly and Axel. Not a thing is out of place or different. She really did do well writing it. 
As I just said the book basically starts off from the beginning of Ashley's bend, but in Axel and Kelly's POV. I don't usually like books I know the outcome too, but with Axel Hitch I felt different. It felt better reading it from their POV. I felt more connected to both the characters in this book and see a different side to the main story. I really enjoyed it.

Kelly hasn't had a great past and I could totally see why she needs to be the one in control, but I can also see why she went into the submission training. She wanted to be able to free herself from her troubled past and move on from it. As the book explains, Kelly is anything but obsessive. I didn't really feel Kelly to be as bubbly and as out going as she did in the first book, which I actually liked because we get to see the more serious side to her, the loving side and the best friend side of her. It really was addictive to read. 

Now Axel was completely refreshing. We don't really get to know him in the first three books other than snip bits. Reading it in his POV made so much make sense. I really loved his character and I MAY.... JUST MAY..... LIKE HIM MORE THAN DOMINIC :O There, I said it aha. 

Now for the hot steamy erotic scenes. They were off the charts, smoking hot. Like really hot. You could totally feel the chemistry like waves reading it. I also loved how he treated Kelly with so much respect. He didn't just bang her in a room full of people, or treat her like she was just someone in training. You could tell she meant more to him from that alone. I really think the two suited each so much and make a perfect couple. 

All in all the book was another 4* for me. I loved it. I read it in two sittings, but thats only cause I started so late on the night otherwise it would have been read within one day. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment