Tuesday 23 December 2014

Finding out #2.5 Hawks MC by Lila Rose



In a moment of weakness, Ivy Morrison tells a lie, a lie which will leave her scrambling for a solution and quick. The perfect solution comes well-packaged in the form of broody and sinfully sexy Fox Kilpatrick, courtesy of Find Your Soul Mate online dating service. Desperate times is most definitely a call for desperate measures. With no other choice, Ivy convinces passionate yet possessive Fox to help her in her time of need. 

Fox 'Killer' Kilpatrick is still caught up in his past, a past of anger and death, which his biker brothers desperately want him to recover from. Losing a bet, Killer finds himself on a blind date with Ivy, the woman who is set to turn his world upside down. 

Following your heart is never easy, neither is following an unknown path, but finding out may just be worth the journey to possibility. Only together, will Ivy and Killer discover if it was worth the risk after all.

Gah, holy hell. 
I am going to try to take my time writing this review so I don't misspell anything LOL, oh who am I kidding? I'm going to rant until I probably spell my own name wrong. 

Firstly, I just want to point out that I HATE novella's. I never feel they're enough in a novella to be classed as a story or for someone to really write a review. I never get a grasp. 
Finding out had me doing a one 80. I couldn't put the bloody thing down. It was perfect. It hadn't been rushed, or cramped into it, it was written out beautifully. It honestly felt like I had read a full novel with what had happened in it. Nothing felt rushed, over done, or I felt like I was missing something. I didn't want it to end, but then I got so much from such a short book. It says on Amazon it's only 77 pages, but I can honestly tell you it felt like more to me. I really got to experience it like I had read a full novel. 

I loved Ivy.... 
Loved her attitude, her friendships and the way she acts around hot people, especially Fox. She's a real character and so glad Lila brought her into the series, we needed someone like her in it. 
She makes friends with hell mouth, wild cat and Jullian really quickly which is just perfect, anyone who doesn't get on with them then you know nothing is going to work out lol. 
When I read her meeting up for online dating, I honestly said out loud 'that's a disaster waiting to happen' knowing about a lot of creepers out there. But when she meets Fox, gets all tongue tied and shit, I loved it. I was like 'awe'. 
Now Fox, he went on the date because of losing a bet, which now meeting Ivy he's thankful for. I honestly loved them together. 
I also loved how protective he was when they go to her cousins wedding. He defends her in front of them all. It was so sweet. 

Also, like ALL Lila Rose books, it has some hot sex scenes in. Trust me, there's one in this that will blow your panties off. So hot. 

Another well earned 5* for Lila. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment