Sunday 11 January 2015

Til death Part Two By Bella Jewel



You know how it went for me. 
You know what he did. 
You know the fire he left inside my soul when he crushed me into a thousand tiny pieces. 
Since Marcus, my life has been a blur of emptiness. 
Since Marcus there has been nothing. 
I’m alone, my Mom is dwindling and I feel nothing but emptiness. I work long, I work hard, but why? There’s no longer anything to fight for. 
I know I have to face him. I know I have to go back. To fix my life, I have to break my ties to him. 
Seeing Marcus again will destroy me, but it’s time to finish this. 
I don’t expect the bitter, twisted emotions I’ll feel when I see him again, and when I lose everything once more, because of him, the only thing on my mind is revenge. 
But how do you hurt someone you still love so deeply? 
How can I still care for a monster? How can he still make me feel? 
Our story is the most complicated of them all, it’s far from beautiful, it’s far from perfect, it’s just a twisted mess of emotion that neither of us knows how to fix. 
But we will fix it. You’ll see. 


Since this was meant to be a novella it felt like I was reading a full length novel. Usually it only takes me an hour and half at most to read one, but this had taken me nearly four hours. 
As soon as I received the ARC I couldn't put it down. 

It' doesn't start off from where the last one left, but it does start off really good. It's nearly two years later, she's living in a run down home, working all hours she's given and supporting her mother and her illness. 
There's also a little bomb that is dropped down on us but I don't want to spoil that for you. 

Anyway, not being able to afford food, or look after her mother who has become more ill. So she rings the one person she can think of to help her. Her dad. 
He came rushing in, sent her packing back home and stayed with her mother to get treatment as she was too sick to fly back home. 
Katia needed to go back to tie up loose ends. She wasn't living. She was just plodding along. We read the story in her POV and the past is written in Marcus's POV. I loved it written like this. I felt like we were being caught up with everything without being confused on present and past. 

The novel is hotter than the first by far. It's addictive, and it had me in complete tears a few times. It really broke my heart. 

I loved getting to know her brothers and Bella? If your reading this can we have a novella on those hunk of boys??? please???? (Let's hope she says yes ;)lol) 
Honestly did love getting to know them and her friend Candy in another light. They completed the book. 

And then we have the new character introduced to us. If you have read the joker's wrath novels where Marcus and Katia are first introduced then you'll know they have a rival gang who they do not get one with. Well, now it's been run by someone new, someone who intrigued me. He didn't seem like the other bikers which I loved because I honestly hated their biker group and their beliefs. When Katia goes to them and orders a hit, Jahed (I think I spelled that wrong but shhhhh) who is the new president sees a broken girl in Katia and agrees knowing she would be back to cancel the hit. I liked him. His club needed her money but he handed it over with no consequences. I liked that and looking forward to reading his novel. 

As for Marcus and Katia??? Do they work it out? Do they finally cut all strings??? 

You'll have to take a look yourself. Promise you it won't be disappointing either. 

5* Another perfect novel by Bella Jewel.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment