Thursday 2 April 2015

Sex Piston (Biker Bitches #1) By Jamie Begeley



Sex Piston wasn’t about to apologize to anyone for her bitch attitude and certainly not the President of The Blue Horsemen, Stud. If he thinks he’s going to be able to control her and her crew then he has another thing coming. A lapse in judgment has him thinking that he’s won this battle of the sexes but a one-night stand isn’t about to bring this woman to heel. Stud has to prove himself as the new President of the Destructors, and Sex Piston and her crew’s attitude isn’t helping. If he has to sacrifice his body to tame the bitch then that’s exactly what he’s going to do even if it means losing his heart in the battle.



I can't believe it's taken me this long to read and review this novel. Being a huge fan of the Last riders series, I wasn't keen on Sex piston, so I never really thought about reading her story. That was, until I read Shades book, not long released and wanted to read it. 

Her character is so far from what we see in the other novels with her in. She's actually really caring and there's a reason she is the way she is. It also made me look at diamond differently after reading this story and how selfish she was for being ashamed of Sex piston in a way. 

And we also find out how Sex piston got her name and why she kept it. The story behind it broke my heart. 

I loved how Stud kept her on her toes and was completely surprised to find Sex Piston wasn't as worldly as she made people believe, which is another thing I loved about her. That and I loved how close she got to Stud's daughters. 

4.5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment