Monday 20 April 2015

Until July By Aurora Rose Reynolds



Wes Silver wasn’t looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her. 

July Mayson doesn’t understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing she’s ever felt before. Now all she has to do is tell her overprotective father, Asher Mayson, that she’s found her boom. 


Gah, I didn't think I'd get to read more from this series but then Aurora has proven me wrong. 
I loved all the first books in the series and although you can read each one as a standalone, I suggest to read them all because you get that sense of family, you feel it and with each book it only get's stronger. 

July is the daughter of November and Asher Mayson. She's come a long way in life, owns a house, and an animal hospital. 
The beginning had me giggling and smiling like a teenager. I loved what she did because it's something I'd totally do. You see, she's on her bike and speeding down the road when bikers come up behind her. She's enjoying the ride, totally in her element, and not particularly bothered by the bikers, although she does get a good look, intrigued by them. So when she stares too long at the one biker she nearly runs over a bird with a broken wing. She swerves to miss the bird only to nearly knock into one of the other bikers. 
Anyway, the bikers think she's a bloke and when they chase her down she panics, but when she finally does stop it's all worth it. There's manhandling, sassy attitude, momma attitude where she tells one mean ass biker off, and then tazers. Even with all that she still goes back for the bird. 

LOVED IT!!!

The story progresses when Wes, the hot biker, moves into town and walks into her vets looking for a dog. Only, he ends up leaving with two. July has been having dogs dumped on her animal hospital doorstep, most already past helping, so when she takes matters into her own hands that's when things start to heat up. 

ONE thing I had to put a downer on is the ending. None of it felt finished. NO!!! IT wasn't finished. I don't want to explain without ruining the story. So I'm not. All I can say is the person causing her trouble doesn't get caught, and he's still out there. So when the dogs are rescued, she goes home and boom, the next page is an epilogue. It didn't feel final like the other books in the series. 
Did anyone else have this problem? Or am I just been picky? Although to me, it felt like a big issue lol It felt rushed at the end. It's why I rated the novel 4* If that ended differently, no doubt I'd be giving it a 10* rating LOL 

Still, even with that, make sure you read this one. I did really enjoy it even if I was disappointed in the ending. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment