Sunday 14 June 2015

Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC #2) By Chantal Fernando



Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits. No one tells me anything. Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all: the members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me. And that my brother doesn’t kill him…



I received an ARC of Arrow's Hell by NETGALLEY 

I loved Arrow in the first one. He was one of my favourite characters. For some reason though I always saw him as an older man, aging, etc, but he's far from old and unfit, trust me. I don't know why I just did. It's been long since I read the first one, so I could have just been remembering another book I'd read, but him cooking naked took me back to thinking it. 

I liked Anna and Arrow together, but being totally honest, I didn't really get that love connection. When she confesses her undying love for him I felt it, but looking back I can't see where it came from, or what gave it her because there hadn't been much of an interaction to warrant it. Still didn't put me off the book. As a younger sister, newly, to the MC, she's still getting to know the way they live. But her smart mouth, sassy attitude, and her determination catch the eye of Arrow, who she brings out of his misery of a life. He holds a lot of guilt towards Mary, the death of one of the clubs women who he loved and feels like it's him that killed her. I could see her fascination with him, he's so broody, good looking, and closed off. 

Chantal has a little twist up her sleeve in the book, one you will NOT see coming. It shocked the shit into me. Once it started to come out I knew right away what was about to be said. Still, I gasped. It was so shocking. 

All in all the story is brilliant and well written. I had hoped for a little more, but with Trackers book next I'll have to wait. 

4.5*

I will comment, although this is an ARC, the price of the book is £7.03 (At time of posting this review) I usually purchase ARC that I enjoy on E-book or Paperback, but at this price I can't afford that.

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment