Wednesday 5 August 2015

Existence (Existence #1) By Abbi Glines



"I was supposed to die but I didn't." 

Throughout her life, Pagan Moore has seen souls. They don't speak to her but they know she sees them. It's a part of her life she keeps hidden from everyone else. She's different... 

And he knows it. 

Pagan begins seeing him everywhere. In her classroom and her bedroom. The soul is stalking her and she can't make him go away. Everything is different with him. Beginning with the fact he speaks to her. Just when she thinks he's gone, her world completely changes. 

He is Death and he's about to break all the rules.



I absolutely Love this book. 
I don't think words can describe how much iIwas addicted to this book from the very start and even read it within a few hours of downloading it. 
Having read most of Abbi;s novels, this one is by far the best one out of them all. It was also the last one i read out of all her books, even though this was always lingering on my recommendation list.  
I know, I'm ashamed to admit that every time I saw the book pop up on my recommendations, the blurb never really appealed to me. I'm so disappointed in myself, and never again will I judge a book by it's blurb.


I mean come on, death? How was I supposed to know it would be as romantic as it was.


But as always Abbi surprises me with the most spectacular book that I have ever read. It wasn't hard putting this as my number one read. And as many books I have right up there, this one will forever stay with me.
The Love story between the two characters is unique and forbidden. After all the twist and turns though it ends with the cliff hanger. 
I was unsure at first where Leif fitted in too the book as i was always suspicious of him, which of course i was right too after the cliff hanger i was left with, which leads us too ......Predestined, make sure you check out my review.  

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment