Sunday 2 August 2015

Sleepless nights (Wrath MC #1) By Amanda Heath



I’ve been living two lives for the past seven years. 

One with Victor and the other with Damien. 


Victor I’ve known all my life. When his parents died he even came to live with my family and I. I was so in love with him. It wasn’t until years into our relationship I started to see the faults in him. Then he went off to Iraq. 


Damien was the bad boy biker at our high school. Even while I was with Victor, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. Then I got on the back of his bike and I thought I finally found my home. Then Victor came back wounded. 


That was all five years ago and now those two lives and my two loves are starting to converge. I don’t know who I am anymore and I don’t know who I want to be with. Though these two guys won’t let me be single for long. 


But one of them has gotten me into a lot of trouble with the mob. And now it’s up to the other one to save me. And before you roll your eyes, that statement isn’t what you think. You’ll be surprised who the bad guy really is. 


I promise to find my happily ever after, even if it’s at the Wrath MC clubhouse in the arms of an alpha biker or in the high society world where I was born and in the arms of my ex-army man. 


After reading the Make or Break series from Amanda, I was intrigued about Ashley's story. She's always quiet, and shy in the previous books it was hard to imagine seeing her with an MC. 

I loved her relationship with Damien from the get go. She was herself and let herself be free. 
They began as friends when Victor left to follow his friend Iraq, but as soon as she was out from unders Victor's thumb she started to realize how much she was missing out on being with him. 
Victor in the other books came across as noble, tortured man, but he is anything but. He was manipulative, controlling, selfish and just an ass. And poor Ashley believed him and his cunning ways every single time. 

The story plot is brilliant. Victor gets on the wrong side of the mob along with his friend, but it's Ashley who has to save everyone and deal with the fall out. I was loved meeting all the new characters in the book and can't wait to read book two in the series. 



4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment