Sunday 20 September 2015

Hurt By Rachel Van Dyken



Enrapture by Rachel Van Dyken



Trace is everything.

My freaking world.

And I would do anything to keep her safe.

But, I can't protect her from every kind of evil..and I can no longer keep the past a secret...

We were left folders.

Each one filled with the sins of our pasts.

And Traces grandfather just asked us to read his.

There was no preparation.

And now I'm wondering if I should have let the love of my life read it at all, because some things can't be unsaid, some words stay with us forever.

I know, from this day forward, nothing will ever be the same.



I know you're wondering why I've only put the one blurb and the one author, but I only read Enrapture so far..... Can't wait to read the rest, I've never read the other two authors work before. 


The book is after Surgio has left with Frank to go find the twins. But before leaving Frank leaves Trace an envelope of the missing pages of her Grandma's journal. With the gang all together and sat around, we begin to find everything out from the start. 

Twins you ask???

Well read this story and you'll find out just how the twins came about and who they are. 

Reading this book hurt my heart for Trace, for her grandma, and for Frank and Luca. There were so many questions I had left unanswered, but so many I did have answered. 
In this book we find a different side to Luca, a side I believe is the real him. He was always making sure there was always a backup plan, that someone had someone and for that I think it made his heart all the more bigger. 
It made me hurt for Trace because she never got to see this side to Luca. The one she's reading in her Grandma's journal, letter etc. Only Phoenix has had the pleasure of seeing Luca at his best, and for that, I'll be forever hurt for Trace. 

Bu then, this is Rachel Van Dyken. 
Will Luca end up been alive? Will he have done it to get out of the mafia the same as Frank wants out? 
What will the twins places be when they come into the story? 

Enrapture is only an insight to what's to come. And I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait to read more. 
This is one of my favorite series.  

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment