Thursday 21 January 2016

#Hater (Hashtag series Book Two) By Cambria Hebert



It started with unspoken animosity. The bitter bite of jealousy. And now its full blown hate.

It was during my first football game that I first felt the first chill of hate. I looked it right in the eyes and felt its sticky tentacles reach out for me. I'd never experienced something so cold and empty before.

The effect of that look lingered, like an unspoken promise, long after it was gone.

Becoming a couple - becoming the other half of a campus celebrity wasn't easy. I let down walls guarding my heart and he looked past my glasses and accident prone tendencies. Romeo and I are an unlikely match, a #nerd and a jock. But we made it.

And we're happy.

Zach doesn't want us to be happy. He wants Romeo to pay for getting him kicked out of Omega and for the night he spent in jail. He's going to use anything and everything he can to get his revenge. Including me.

As the weather on campus grows cold and the days become dark, revenge becomes the center of someone's life and the happiness Romeo and I worked so hard for is threatened.

I can't help but worry that our love is going to be overshadowed by hate. 


Zach is out for blood. Now he's no longer president of Omega he's out for Romeo, he's out for Rimmel. You'd think with half the frat turning his back on him, he'd give up, let it go, but he doesn't. 
He's turned psycho, dangerous and unpredictable. The tension throughout the book is outstanding. I was literally on edge waiting for what he'd do next.

What Zach doesn't realise, it's going to take more than him to break up the famous campus couple. They are so freaking adorable together, and Romeo's need to protect her is just swoon worthy. I honestly fell in love with the couple more during this book.
Another person who didn't get the memo was Romeo's mom. I loved his dad straight off, but his mom, I still have mixed feelings about, even now. She tries to break them up any chance she gets, but the news that hits, devastates Rimmel, especially when she had become close to Romeo's mother.

We also get to see more of Rimmel's relationship with the famous Braedon. They treat each other like brother and sister and it's so freaking cute. He's funny, loveable and such a whore at times, but he also has a big heart and when it comes to Rimmel he doesn't care who sees it. He's just as protective as Romeo over her. 
We also come to love Ivy. Now we know her intentions with Rimmel are genuine, I love her. She's so loyal to her friend and I honestly believe Rimmel needed Ivy in her life. She has gone so long without any kind of friendship, it was sad. 

The ending to this book was amazing. I couldn't put the bloody thing down and as soon as I finished, I ONE CLICKED the next book in the series. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment