Thursday 21 January 2016

#Heart (Hashtag Series Book Six) By Cambria Hebert



Lovers Gonna Love… 
Family isn’t always defined by blood. 
Sometimes family is born of love… 
Loyalty… 
And choice. 
Sometimes the bond that comes from someone having your back through the shittiest of times is stronger than anything you get from genetics. 
And sometimes you find that piece of your soul you didn’t even know was missing. 
I’m a lucky guy like that. 
I found a love that will never fade. I found a group of people who aren’t just my friends. 
They’ve become my family. 
There’s only one place to go from here. 
I’m gonna bind myself to Rimmel in every possible way. 
I’m gonna bring our family even closer together. 
The past has taught me it won’t be easy. 
Especially when faced with repercussions from a night that ended in death. 
But that’s okay. 
Family doesn’t quit each other. 
Love like ours never dies. 
Happily ever after isn’t just for storybooks. 


Heart is written in everyone's POV. It switches throughout the book and I'm so glad it did. It made what was going on that more exciting. We got to read it from everyone's POV, seeing how they reacted, and how they felt. 

With Zach's death you'd think the made family would be able to move on, to be free, but Zach's dad is out for revenge. He wants justice. He wants Braedon and Ivy to go to prison for his sons death. 

Did Braedon kill Zach? I don't think I would have gone to the car and moved away from Ivy if I had been Braedon. But he did. Yeah, maybe he could have gotten Zach out of the car, but at what cost? The car exploded seconds after. 

The book reveals more and the family's bond is proven on more than one occasion during the book. They all stick by Braedon when he's accused and all deal with it in the only way they know how. TOGETHER. 
The bond these group of people have is something to cherish. They're more like family than most blood related families out there. 
They not only support each other, accept each other for who they are, but they stick by each other through the good and bad. No matter what happened. 
It didn't surprise me Romeo took charge and Ivy fought for her man. He was beginning to lose himself, riddled with guilt with what happened that night. But he didn't regret anything. He still would have done the same. It was all a mess for Braedon. 

When a party is thrown for Rimmel and Romeo, some more news comes to blow between Ivy and Braedon that will have you gasping. 
This book was a brilliant way to finish the series. I'm really going to miss these characters and their stories. I wish there was more. 
Because of how well written the stories are, you feel everything, like it's a part of your life. I feel like a part of me is missing with this series ending. It's not the last we've heard from Drew and Trent, so I'm glad we'll still have their stories to look forward to. 

Meanwhile, if you haven't read the hashtag series, make sure you do. It's one of the best series you'll ever read. It's topped every new adult book for me. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment