Thursday 21 January 2016

#Nerd (Hastag series Book one) By Cambria Hebert



Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together...

In more ways than one.

She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship.

But that's about to change.

It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge.

Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple.

Stick to your circle.

And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.

Nerd has just bumped it's way to my top favourite reads, ever. 
At first I was unsure. I'd tried to read this book before but could never get past the first chapter. The main female lead was just too awkward for me. I'm kicking myself now though because once you get more into it, the book is one hell of a book. 

Rimmel, the school nerd, the awkward, clumsy girl is one of the nicest and funniest characters I've met. She's a little naive at times and I wanted to shake her to wake her the hell up. 

Romeo, the schools football star wants to stay on the team, but to do that he needs to start passing classes. He gets Rimmel as a tutor. Neither are happy at first, but it's only Rimmel that shows that. 

The relationship grows between the two, but then an initiation, a challenge made from Alpha U frat house, wakes Romeo up a bit. 
He doesn't stick to the circles and the president of the frat house wants him to fail. 

I loved reading this book and went straight onto reading the next. It's the best book I've read in a while. 

#5 *

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment