Tuesday 17 May 2016

Chloe (Made Men Book 3) By Sarah Brianne





Chloe's scarred face makes her the school's freak.

Her reflection is a constant reminder of how she got them.
The man who scarred her haunts not only her dreams, but also her reality.
Some nightmares don't go away in the daylight.



Two men stand up to save her from the nightmares.
Both are men of the mafia, waiting behind a door she doesn't want to open.
Amo the soldier and Lucca the underboss.
The Beast and the Boogieman.



Who will she choose?


First off, I've wanted to read this book for so long.... 

Chloe has always been that character you've wondered about, worried about and wanted desperately to have a happily ever after. *Coughs* WITH AMO

It basically runs through everything we've already read, but it's all from Chloe's POV and Amo's. I've seen some bad reviews about this, but can you really say, when you read Nero that you didn't wonder what happened when Amo walked Chloe to class???? Because I did. I wondered so bad. Now I know and know more.... but still, HAVE QUESTIONS. 

When I read the blurb, it said "This is a standalone novel" Then a few lines down had CLIFFHANGER written. Can you end a book with a cliffhanger and it be a standalone series??? Nope, this book is a series Sarah. Some emailed me and actually felt lost reading it. Thinking they'd read the other books in the series I asked her what she was lost on. Turned out, she thought it was a standalone. Thankfully the blurb on Amazon has been added, cliffhanger.... must read others to get full effect. 

So, we know this book is about who Chloe will end up with. My guess????

Lucca!

Do I want it to be Lucca? 

HELL NO!!!!!!! 

Why do I think it's going to be Lucca? 
Well..... The book could go anyway, thanks to the way Sarah had brilliantly ended it. NO SPOILERS HERE!! 
But, did any of you notice most of the book is about AMO and CHLOE's relationship, not a love triangle between Chloe, Amo and Lucca. We only get to see him a few times for brief moments, so my guess is, book 2 to Chloe will be all about Lucca, whether that be that she chooses him, or because she doesn't choose him, I don't know. 

For me, she already chose in this book, when she ran to the person she felt safest with, felt more for, but then Sarah put this big twist onto it and now I'm not so sure. I'd like to think Chloe ends up with Amo, for me Lucca is too much of a trigger from her past. Plus, why would she choose him? She doesn't even know him. She's spent countless hours with Amo and has became incredibly close to him. There is no spark between Lucca and her, for me anyway. 

That's my theory on the triangle. I am excited to read the next in the series. 

PLEASE BE AMO!!!!

4* 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment