Monday 23 May 2016

Hush (Black Lotus Book Three) By E.K.Blair



I've come to learn there is no escaping your past.

It doesn't matter what you do, it will follow like a phantom--haunting you--reminding you. 


I don't know why I read this book. 

We get glimpses of a normal Elizabeth, not the sick twisted killer that she really is. 
We get to see her get everything she ever wanted, but life sucks and it got in her way and Bennetts. 

Bennett finally forgives her, but it didn't matter in the end, none of it did. 

I was disappointed in the ending. Well, I think I was. I don't think there was ever any redeeming Elizabeth, but Bennett could have made better choices. I don't know. I just found the whole ending a slap in the face because I wanted a different outcome. 

3*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment