Friday 26 August 2016

Perfectly Toxic (The Sterling Shore Series #9) By C.M.Owens



BELLA 

New life. New job. New home. New goals... 
I vowed to make drastic changes and to never fall back into old habits. But then Ethan Noles showed up and blew all my good intentions to hell. I should have stayed away. I shouldn't have played his game. 
But I did. 
Now I just hope I don't regret it. 

ETHAN 

Bella is the type of girl you can't help but chase, because she doesn't want to be caught. I came back ready to live and enjoy life. Not to get tethered to a girl. But... shit happens. Bella happens. And everything I thought I wanted slowly changes. 


It took me a while to figure out who Ethan was. It wasn't until he's mentioned about being at a certain place in one of the other books that I realise who is is. 
All of the books in this series are funny and I always enjoy them and Perfectly Toxic was just as good. 

Ethan is a player, someone who doesn't want to settle down and be whipped like the rest of his friends. And Bella, she's the girl who wants to find someone who isn't going to fuck her over and settle down, have kids and get married. 
Together... They're perfectly toxic because although they want different things, they belong to each other. 
She isn't looking for another tattooed, bad boy player and he isn't looking for a wife but their attraction to each other is so hot that it's hard for them to remember what it is they do and don't want. 

I was in stitches through this book. I always wondered why Bella's phone always changed her words like that and now I know why. I love PREDICTED TEXT. She made me laugh so much with it and so did Ethan's replies. 

I can't wait to read more from this series. 
I also loved hearing the other characters stories. Some still aren't married and some don't. But some issues are resolved so it will be nice to see how that all plays out. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment