Thursday 29 September 2016

Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy Book Two) By Tijan



The vampire nations sent their armies for her. They feared and sought to destroy her. The werewolves sent their own in the hopes to take her magic. One stood against them all to protect her. And in the midst of everything, as she watched her human life crumble to her feet, Davy grew as the Immortal every day. Her powers transitioned until she would save them all in the end. She only hoped she wouldn’t lose her humanity at the cost of fulfilling the Immortal Prophecy.


Davy is pushed farther and farther away from her old life and into a life she has no control of. 
Everyone around her wants something from her. Her power. Her immortality. But if they do, she could die. 

She puts her trust in all the wrong people. But she has too many enemies.
After Kates betrayal, you'd think Davy would have learnt her lesson but because she's hell bent on holding onto her old life, her old friends, she's missing key parts of the book. I find it hard to dislike Kates. One minute I like her and think she's good for Davy, but then the next, I dislike her because she's betraying her all over again. 

Her newfound friendship with Pippa and Brown are the ones I like. I love Brown. Her attitude and behaviour is funny and quirky. I'd like to read more on her character. 
I dislike Emily, who is Davy's old roommate at college. She's now mated to a wolf who is after Davy but she's so far gone that she's jealous of everything Davy is and has. 

The war is brewing and Lucas can't protect her from all three enemies. He just didn't realise he was leaving her in the hands of one. 

The cliffhanger is huge and I had to pick up the next book. I loved it. Tijan really has a knack for writing Paranormal. I can't believe it's taken me this long to read it. 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment