Saturday 15 October 2016

Davina (Davy Harwood Series #3) By Tijan



I’m held captive. I’m being tortured daily. They want what is inside of me, but the problem is that they don’t realize what they want or how wrong they are. My power is unknown to the world. I am a mythical creature to the supernatural. So what happens when my power is released? When it takes over me? When I become the worst nightmare they never imagined?
They're going to find out.
Everybody's about to piss their pants, because the Immortal is coming.



Third installment of the Davy Harwood series and I have to say, I am monumentally impressed.

The book had so many twist and turns, not only for Davina but for everyone as a whole. 
Not only did she get her HEA, but so did a few other characters. I do admit though, I would like to see the witch and a certain vampire get their own story. I loved them and the way they acted. 

I can't really say much since it will ruin the series, so I will say, it is worth the read. It's enticing, addictive, and although I felt the ending was rushed and had bombs dropped on us, I really did love the series. I would have liked to have seen more of Davina in an actual relationship. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment