Sunday 23 October 2016

Lost Beauty (The Deadly Beauties Live on #4) By CM Owens



KYA

Survival. It's all I've known for as long as I can remember. I thought it was the same thing as living until him... Until one touch set me on fire. Until one look disabled all my defenses. Until one man could shatter me. Now, even though a distraction is the last thing I need, all I want to do is taste what it's like to feel alive.

CHAZ

She sees right through me, as I knew she would. It's why I've avoided her. But what I never expected her to do was awaken something inside me that melted the cold I've grown used to. Instead of feeling numb to the world now, I feel like someone who has too much to lose. And she may be someone worth suriving for. The edge she gives me just may keep us all alive.



Gah, I feel like I've been waiting for this book for so long. But it's sooooo worth the wait. CM Owen's books always are. 
Kya is Karma's twin sister and has always been on the line between good or bad. We never know what side she's on. 
I've always wanted to know more about her character so I'm glad she got her story. I was shocked to see she's paired with Chaz, since I thought he'd end up with Ella for some reason. I'm glad he didn't though because I honestly want Slade with Ella. His protectiveness towards her is so sweet and damning at the same time LOL

Anyway, when Kya realises who Chaz really is, things change. Not only does she keep his secret but Chaz finds himself wanting her, needing her. He's dragonite side and demon side want to claim her. So much more could be said on this part but you need to read it to understand what the hell I'm going on about LOL

So much is revealed in this book and so little at the same time. I don't think I'll ever get enough of these characters. It went live at midnight and I read until I finished at 7 in the morning. I couldn't put it down. 

Chaz has been my most favourite character since the beginning. The 'fairy' comments did it for me. I knew there was more to him than being a duster and it turns out, I was right. I couldn't believe it. 

My heart stopped during a certain scene in the book so be prepared LOL (Had to put this in) I'm a tease, I know LOL

Anyway, the books ends with more characters. Interesting characters, who I'm hoping get books of their own. I seriously hope we don't have to wait to long for the next book, although, the wait will be worth it. I wish these books were movies too. It would be so cool. 


Oh and I have to add this, #Violated The incubus # comments make my day, but when he finds out Chaz has been feeding from him, OMG, it's so funny. I literally cried. 

5***** LOVED this book. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment