Tuesday 8 November 2016

Train's Clash (The Last Riders MC #9) By Jamie Begley

Image result for trains clash jamie begley


Beware of what you wish for; it might just come true.

Train swore never to let a woman get under his skin unless it meant forever, and forever only meant belonging to The Last Riders. He had believed his one brief sexual encounter with Killyama was a hit it and quit it. Instead, her green eyes haunted his memories. Then when he tried to convince the woman he was serious as his “more the merrier” lifestyle became a painful reminder of the life he lived, Killyama used his own club against him to keep him from what he wanted. 

Killyama was holding out for a man who could offer her forever, and Train wasn’t the forever kind of man. He was a Mr. Here and Now; the wicked warrior in her dreams. He might be a walking, talking sex machine, but she needed more than that. So, until he proved she was the only one sharing his bed, the only part of her body he was going to see was her ass walking away.


I'm only just getting around to writing this review since you can see on my page I've been updating profiles. 

It's actually pained me not to write this review sooner, because I have in face, read the book twice already I loved it that much. 

Train has been one of my favourite characters in the series, SHADE been first of course. I always saw him as a gentle soul, a man who values women and their beliefs and feels strongly against men hurting them. And although Train is still a man of honour so to speak, I never saw the same qualities as I did in the previous books in the series. I felt it was such a shame but the nonetheless, it didn't ruin the story for me. I just saw Train in a different way from the way I did in previous books. 

Now, Killyama on the other-hand was another story. Her character shown in this book. She put everyone else above anything else, including herself and it pained me to see the others let her. Especially Sex Piston who is supposedly her best friend. 

The story line was freaking amazing though. I'm not posting any spoilers but one part of the book will blow you the hell away. I was a freaking mess. I went from gasping in shock, to screaming ''no'' at the kindle, to being a sobbing mess. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time. 
Jamie Begley always writes fantastic books but she really did outdo herself with Train's. I really enjoyed it and have put it on my top ten list of favourite reads for this year. 

That said, I can't wait to find out more about what ******** went through and his story and how everyone will handle it. It's going to be epic. 

5*

PS, I have read that her next book will be Greers, so I'm excited for that too. Love those crazy boys. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment