Saturday 5 August 2017

Tied (Devil Wolves #2) By Carian Cole



He was the myth and the legend of our small town. But no one knew the truth... except me.

Me
My childhood was stolen by a monster. I’ve forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb.

Him
He’s possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. Scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He doesn’t speak. He doesn’t smile. He hides in the woods like an animal. I should be scared of him. But I’m not. He’s the only one that has ever made me feel. And I want to make him feel, too. 
Everything...


As you know from my review on Torn, I wanted to know more about Ty. I wanted to know what made him the town monster...
He isn't a monster, just someone who was hurt. 

Holly's and Tys story wrecked me from beginning to end. It really did. Every page was just full of emotion, of heartache and second chances. 
Because, let's face it, everyone deserves a second chance, especially in life, and both of these characters are given that... And with each other.

And despite their suffering, their pasts and sorrow, they still manage to find solace and peace with each other. I think that's what truly made the story beautiful. Because everything else was just too much to bare. 

I loved these characters, and wouldn't mind reading more. It grips you from the beginning and the things that come together towards the end? Gasp worthy. 

Really loved this one by Carian Cole. It's definitely my favourite book of hers.

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment