Wednesday 23 October 2013

The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window By Kirsty Moseley

 

The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window 

The boy who sneaks in my bedroom window 

Amber and Jake Walker have an abusive father. With Jake the abuse never went no further than physical. Amber suffered more than just emotional and physical abuse, her abuse went much further. 
They live next door to Liam - Jake's best friend. 
Liam see's Amber crying one night, so he climbs through the bedroom window to comfort her. Only he doesn't stop that one night. 
As they grow older Liam turns into a male player, who is confident, flirty and has never had a girlfriend. 
Amber and Liam have a rocky relationship - Love, Hate - where by night he turns into soft, caring, gentle Liam, then come morning he is back to his confident, flirty self. 

Amber starts to find herself looking at Liam differently. Only as the pair grow closer, how will Jake react to their relationship? 

This book goes beyond anything i have ever read. To say i was hooked was an understatement. Totally addicted to the book and is my all time favorite. 

So Amber is popular within her group, has an over protected brother and has her brothers best friend sleeping in her bed every night. 
The relationships in this books go to extremes. Its a full on emotional roller coaster. 
With Amber still suffering from the abuse from her own fathers hands, she finds herself trusting Liam. I mean who wouldn't, from a young age he stayed every night to comfort her. 
As times go by it wasn't just Amber needing comfort, Liam found he couldn't sleep with out her. 
As their relationship blossoms the more in love i get with Liam. He is utterly smitten with Amber and has been the second he lay his eyes on her. Only Amber seems to be the only one who doesn't know. 

The story that brings the friendship and romance together is upsetting. I found my self going through emotions with every turn of event. I found i cried a lot, laughed a lot and even swooned over Liam. 

This book deserves every award that is out there. I rated it 5* on Amazon and no matter how many times i have read it my rating always stays the same. 

I would recommend this to all my readers and followers without hesitation. 
Even though the novel has characters of a young age.
The age base i would give this book is, any. I don't think it hits a certain age group out there. 
I read this book with one sitting as i really couldn't put it down. 
Kirsty Moseley will not disappoint with 'The boy who sneaks into my bedroom window'  

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment