Monday 6 January 2014

Real By Katy Evans



A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents...

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
Read on for my review ......

Holy hell. I have read this book before in fact it was the first ever MMA fighter novel i ever read and led me to read more. 

Going to give you a quick brief on what i think of Brooke. She is sweet, caring, funny and just a normal girl trying to live her dream but the way she connects with Rem is so adorable. I am so in awe of her and jealous all at the same time. 

Now onto Remington ..... My god he is written to the T. Perfection is what is brought into this novel. Seriously out of all are book boyfriends Remmy has to be the one i imagine down to his dimples like i am looking at his picture, instead of words. Its amazing. Also though it isn't just his protective, alpha male bad ass that makes you love him its his personality, whichever that may be. 
I love how he hardly speaks but seems to say what he needs with actions, gentleness, and the music. My god the music he plays to her and she plays back is so freaking adorable i could weep. loved it. 
His personalities are what become a mystery but those who are known to bipolar know it can effect people in different ways. Some mild, some strong, some a walking zombie. So when we read he isn't treated for it, i am in awe of him to do something so strong. Knowing he will be putting people at risk he would rather be injected with a sedative then to take tablets to kill who is in side. Amazing. I do keep reminding myself its only a novel but its too good. Its like we are reading about Brooke's life, her personal diary and into the mystery that is Remington. 

Cannot wait to get my hands on the next in line. Mine. 

5*
Lisa x
Have you read Real? what did you think ? let us know by commenting below.  

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment