Sunday 26 January 2014

Ruined:An Ethan Frost novel By Tracy Wolff



He’s the last man Chloe Girard should love . . . but the first she ever could.
 
Ethan Frost is a visionary, a genius, every woman’s deepest, darkest fantasy—even mine. And, somehow, I am his.
 
He stole into my life like a dream. Turned my reality upside down and made my every desire come true—especially those I never knew I had. He demanded everything I had to give and gave me everything of himself in return.
 
But dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we we share will only tear us apart. 
Read on for my review ....


Now this is what i am talking about. Amazing, Addictive, sizzling hot, Page turned and oh so, so, so good. 

Seriously to the moment she meets Ethan frost i have had a hard time trying to find faults with the novel, seriously, there is NONE !!! 
Absolutely fantastic read. 

Chloe is a complicated character and i loved her strength and determination. 
Ethan is a passionate character and it's clear his need's to save people is what he love's doing. 
The pair as a couple are amazing. The story behind each of them is what kept the novel a total mystery. 
The whole situation over a smoothie maker made me laugh my ass off. In fact there was a few situation's that made me giggle. I love Chloe's banter and remarks to Ethan. Especially to Ethan. 

Ethan on the other hand, we all know he has a secret, there just has to be. The ending proved that and oh my god did i guess what i presumed when he tried explaining the reason's to his actions. 
Then the ending. Oh my goodness. I was totally shocked, yet expected it. I could not believe what i was reading, why he did not inform her of this information. 
I am so glad it is not the last i will be hearing from these character's . I think i have just found another series i will be super invested in. 

To anyone who has never heard of the Ruined: Ethan Frost novel then please go to amazon and double click it now. It's amazing read.

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment