Tuesday 4 February 2014

Marked Part 2 By JM Sevilla


Marked part 2 
(Link coming soon. Released February 7th)

Jay and Lily complete each other in ways no one else ever could, teaching one another things about themselves they wouldn't have known otherwise, but is it enough? Can two people from entirely different worlds find a way to make it last? Even if their love is strong enough, they still have an obstacle standing in their way. Will they survive the “game”, or will The Marker destroy everything they had hoped to create?
Read on for my review ....


Well i thought Part one was absolutely out this world but part was even better. Saying i LOVED it isn't going to do the book any justice. 

Lily leaves to head home in the first novel and the beginning is from Jay POV from the minute she leaves and is on the plane. 
The emotions from the start of the book tore my heart out. From the first book you can see Jay is not good with emotions and only ever felt the emotion of anger. So hearing him trying to figure out what is happening to him and the start of the novel was so hard. I had tears in my eyes knowing he had a broken heart and pain from Lilly leaving. It had nothing to do with the fact he had a gun shot wound. 
We don't get much from Jay's point of view after this. i didn't know whether i wanted this or even liked it, because i felt like i was torn between wanting to know more about him and where he sees things as to where Lilly is and what she was doing. 
Well i got my wish when fate brings the two back together. There reunion was funny, weird and yet i still wanted to cry. 

The book progresses and we get to meet more characters, who are which Charlie and Hattie, i am so intrigued to see where all the characters are heading. I love Ben and even though he comes across as a hard ass i think he has a huge heart and i am so confused as to whether he like  Arianna or Hattie and same goes with Charlie. 
Now the ending, i have to say this but OH MY GOD!! I did not see that coming. I am not going to ruin it so i will talk in riddles lol. Keep you guessing i suppose. I was expecting something predictable and original but no J.M.Sevilla does something totally unexpected. Love it !!

I could go on and on and on about this book i really could. I have been gushing about it since i read the first one, and this one is even better. I am so sad to see it end and would like to thank J.M.Sevilla for providing us a fantastic read. I am looking forward to any future work she has installed for us.

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment