Tuesday 18 February 2014

Ravage me By Ryan Michele Interview




As you know i was a huge fan of this novel. Loved it in fact. So to do an interview with the author was amazing. 
Sometimes it's nice to get to know what's behind the book after we read it. 




1) Was there anything in the book you struggled to write through? If so how did you overcome this?
 
This book actually really flowed out of me. I was so connected with Harlow that she just kept coming out. I think my biggest struggle was trying to tame her. I wanted her more, but needed to tone her down.
 
2) What was your muse for the character Harlow?
 
Harlow is a combination of my alter ego and a woman I know. :)
 
3) When will we be expecting the release of G.T and Casey's story?
 
I'm hoping April/May 2014.
 
4)If you could pick an actor and actress for Harlow and Cruz who would they be?
 
I have never thought of it actually. I'll attach the picture to this email of who I think they resemble.


 
5) What can we expect from the future from you?
 
Seduce Me.
 
6) If you could describe your self in five words what would they be ?
 
Shy, loyal, dependable, hardworking, creative
 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment