Saturday 15 February 2014

Six brothers By Lili St Germain



I have lied. 

I have cheated. 

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead. 

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others. 

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet. 

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes. 

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do. 

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devil's flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross. 

One down. Six to go. 
Read on for my review ....


Well this was as good as i thought it was. I seriously have a new addiction to the series. Which i don't understand because the book is so dark and gritty. I think it's the reason as to why she is getting revenge that has me still reading. 
Sammie is clever and adamant to get her revenge on the Gypsy brothers. 

In this novel they focus more on her relationship with Jase. I think they are so cute together but something in me thinks he is such a coward and a scardy pants. How many people did he make it known in this book that Dornan took from him and killed. A few. So why would he still hang around, why not work with the police and get them sent down. I mean he knows hes killed, he knows all six of his brothers rapped a underage girl and he still did nothing for his own revenge. To me that's a coward, so hopefully we get to see a change in him and one in which Sammie will confide in him. 
I understand why she doesn't, she needs to keep herself on track and not lose focus. Doesn't stop me from wanting her to have him on her side while she is there. It isn't the same as having Elliot on the outside. 

Five Miles is the next in the series and i am so totally there. Its a date i won't forget either as its my sons birthday. I just wish the novel would be a bit longer. I read it within an hour and a half. I understand the different books. one book to each kill but then i think it makes us all want to read them more. The suspense of waiting for the next one, the next kill, her one step closer to her ultimate revenge.

4*  

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment