Monday 12 May 2014

Enjoying the chase By Kirsty Moseley



Nate Peters is living the playboy life. He has great friends, a great job, no responsibilities, no girlfriend, and he loves it. Nate, being incredibly skilled with a pick-up line, has never failed to get a girl in his life… until one day he meets Rosie York. Rosie is completely uninterested in him. Being unable to stand a dented ego, Nate makes it his mission to win her over. Not used to putting in much effort, Nate is surprisingly enjoying the chase of this off-limits little brunette. Maybe he has finally met his match… But Rosie has a few surprises of her own which will make it remarkably more difficult for him to get close to her. 
Read on for my 5* review 

Huge fan of Kirsty Moseley. For some reason she is just one author that can capture the emotions of everything leading to love. Her writing is truly beautiful and i love all her work.

Now, I will admit it took me a while to get into the book. I found like it repeated itself a few times, but it didnt bore you.
The book is about a connection between two totally different people, and how sex doesnt mean factor into being in love. 
Loved both characters and couldnt help but love Nate's pick up lines. They had me in stitches lol. Some of the things he came out with literally had me laughing my ass off. 

Then we have the ending, oh my god could Kirsty get anymore emotional. I was crying like a starving baby. I can't even explain anything as to why as it would ruin the novel for you. So I hope you all enjoy :) 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment