Saturday 28 June 2014

Book bash author Spotlight Penelope Douglas

Penelope Douglas is a writer living in Las Vegas with her husband and daughter. She is the author of the New York Times and USA Today Bestsellers BULLY and UNTIL YOU. Look for the next book in the series, RIVAL, coming August 26, 2014. 



Penelope says "I love reliving the time in our lives when EVERYTHING was the end of the world. When we're uncertain and caught up in the addiction of drama that comes with being a teen. The excitement of seeing your crush in the hallway at school. The ache and draw you feel when you're in the same room and too scared to take action. While I will write older characters in the future, I'll always feel drawn to 17-20 year olds. I might appreciate how much I've grown since then, but I also miss feeling  the passion and craze of hormones bouncing everywhere."

Penelope's novel Bully was a massive hit with me back in August 2013. I fell in love with the characters and with the story line. It was also my first novel I had read from Penelope and she didn't disappoint. From then on I read every novel she brought out. 

Bully 
My name is Tate. 

He doesn't call me that, though. He would never refer to me by a friendly nickname. No, he'll barely even speak to me. But he still won't leave me alone.

We were best friends once. Then he turned on me and made it his mission to ruin my life. I've been humiliated, shut out, and gossiped about all through high school. His pranks and rumors got worse as time wore on, and I made myself sick trying to stay out of his way. I even went to France for a year, just to avoid him.

But I'm done hiding from him now, and there's no way in hell I'll allow him to ruin another year. He might not have changed, but I have. It's time to fight back.


Buy Link: Click here

To read my review Click here

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment