Tuesday 24 June 2014

Fight for me By Bethany Bazile



I just needed someone to show me how to fight for me… 

When tragedy hits Alexis Cole is shattered. She carries the blame on her shoulders after losing a big piece of herself. When Ryder Hayes sweeps back into her life, she has something to hold on to but just as quickly as he appeared he was gone. When fate-or meddling parents-throw them back together they can no longer deny the heat that’s burned between them for years. 

Ryder has always wanted Lexi, but he’s never fought so hard against something in his life. Saving Lexi from her past was never on his agenda, but he could never bear letting her drown in it. With his UFC championship title on the line, the last thing he needs is to be distracted by Lexi. When she’s thrown back into his life he can no longer fight their attraction. 
But once he claims her he knows he’ll never let go. 


It was the cover that had me picking this one out. The blurb if i'm honest sounding like any other blurb. It didn't stand out like some do to me, so I went by the cover for a change. As you will all agree it's hot as hell. 

Fight for me is a story about, moving on, forgiveness, pain, heartache, healing, despair, love and hate. The issue are from what we live from day to day. Losing someone closet to you and moving on, but what if its your other half? Sadly Alexis loses her twin brother in the novel and blames herself entirely. which is something I would have done in the same position. Its a game of what ifs. 

Alexis mom is now married to Ryder's dad. Ryder doesn't have a relationship with his father because he blames Alexis's mom and his dad for the pain his mother is going through. Oh and by the way Ryders mom a grumpy, bitten spinster. Did not like her one single bit. There were a few characters I didnt like and I'm sure you'll hate them to ;) Anyway..... when fate brings Alexis and Ryder back together lines are blurred then crossed.... 

Ryder doesn't seem to know what he wants or who he wants... its like he won't let himself be happy. You'll have to read to find out about his decision making, trust me its worth it. 



All in all both characters heal each other in ways they never thought they'd be healed again. 

3* 



Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment