Wednesday 25 June 2014

Mason By Tijan



Mason Kade is not known to be nice. He is ruthless, manipulative, and unforgiving. Most will say that he is a jerk and he is to those that cross him or cross his loved ones. However, he does not want to be who he is. He does not enjoy hurting others, but there is no limit to the lengths he will go to protect himself and his brother. This is the story of how he came to be and this is why so many love Mason Kade. 

This is a story of a destroyed family and the effects it had on a son. 

I didn't know whether to read this novel or not, so I downloaded the sample. After reading the first three novels over again I started getting Mason and Logan withdrawal, so when I came across this I thought what the hell. Then I read the sample and thought, oh no they're young in this one. 
I am so glad I put that aside and still read it because it was another fantastic read by Tijan 

The book flows through months and years quickly, but we get to see why Logan and Mace are the way they are. I really enjoyed it. 
In fallen crest series when we found out about Marissa I felt sorry for her. In mason we read about their friendship, which to me isnt all what the first books made it out to be, but something tells me there is more to Marissa then meets the eye. 

Also we had a sneak peak into fallen crest fourth down and I am so excited for the release I could burst. If you havent read the first in the series read this one then go from there. 
Best series you could read. 
Love my Logan and Mason 

5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment