Tuesday 22 July 2014

The seduction part four By Roxy Sloane



There's not a woman in the world who won't spread her legs for me.

Admit it, you're already wet, imagining my hands gripping tight around your wrists, holding you down. Showing you what a real man's cock feels like buried all the way to the fucking hilt.

I was the Seducer, the best damn night of your life. But all that's behind me. Now I only want one thing.

Keely Fawes.

My secrets destroyed her. My quest for revenge tore us apart. But now I know she's in danger, there's nothing I won't do to keep her safe.

This girl is everything to me, and I won't stop until I claim her completely.
Her body.
Her mind.
Her heart. 


OKAY, Number three ended so dramatically that I literally bought this one straight after. I was disappointed that nothing serious happened in a way. I don't know. I really hoped Vaghn would go into the hospital and make it up to her. 

Not that any of this ruined the book. Oh my god. The novels just get steamer, sexier, and more addictive. I didn't want the series to end. 

On a good note, the ending was amazing and this is defo a book I could read over and over. 
 4* 


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment