Friday 19 September 2014

One Wild Night By Kirsty Moseley



An 'Enjoying the Chase' novella. 

Twelve overgrown man-children, sixteen hours, and a whole lot of liquor. Just how much fun can be had in one night? 

Join Nate, Ashton and their friends on a wild night out on the town. 


One Wild Night is about everything it says in the title. I swear, this should become a movie, because I'd love to watch it as much as I enjoyed reading it. I love all Kirsty Moseley's novels, and I was unsure about reading one that wasn't an actual story so to speak. I loved Nate from Enjoying the chase so I couldn't not read it. 

It's hilarious, I had a big grin on my face all the way through. Very enjoyable and very funny. Not one to disappoint you I promise. Loved it 


5*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment