Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bargain EBook weekly deals......







  • Dare to kiss (The Maxwell series #1) By S.B.Alexander  £1.85 ~ Oh my god. I couldn't put this book down. I'm even thinking of reading again and I finished it late last night. If your a fan of Tijan's fallen crest then this is definitely one for you. 
  • Foreplay  £0.77 ~ Six full length novels By Tijan, Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Victoria Ashley, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Lauren Blakely. 
  • Rae of Sunshine By Micalea Smeltzer £0.77
  • Wingman By Bella Jewel  £2.49 
  • Trust me (Rivers Edge book #1) By Lacey Black £0.77 ~ I'm reading this one right now and I'm really enjoying it. She's been in love with her eldest brothers best friend as a kid, now a single mother, she's matured and has finally caught his eye. So far they're keep their relationship on the low. I'm excited to see what happens.....
  • The accidental assassin (The Assassin's book one) By Nichole Chase  £1.97 ~ I finished this one this week and although it had a few typos in the book, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I got into it. My review is coming soon, and hopefully there will be another book coming soon. Make sure to look out for my review 
  • You loved me at my weakest By Evie Harper  £1.90 ~ I've downloaded a sample of this one. She's a survivor of sex trafficking. It sounds like a dark read, so beware before purchasing. 
  • You loved me at my darkest By Evie Harper  £1.97 ~ This is another dark read from Evie at bargain priced. Two sisters taken on their holiday from what I got from some of the reviews.
  • All I want (Alabama Summer Book 2) By J.Daniels  £2.54 ~ Book two in the Alabama summer series and we get to see the real Tessa. I have read through some of the reviews and while some of them are 5* I have read some bad points to the story. But, like everyone says, never judge a book by someone else's reviews. 
  • Where I belong (Alabama Summer #1) By J.Daniels  £2.54 ~ Book one in the series and I loved this book. Check out my review on my review page. Hope the second is as good as this one. Really enjoyed it.   Mia goes to spend the summer with her best friend Tessa. The only problem is, she's dreading seeing her brother Ben. They don't have a good past as he picked on her relentlessly. Pretty mean if you ask me. Anyway, she wants to start her summer with a bang, so the night before arriving at Tessa's, she stops nearby to finally give up her V -Card.... well, you'll have to read the rest..... it's good, funny and heartbreaking. Make sure to one click this one. 
  • Obsession (Forgotten Series Book Two) By Lisa Helen Gray £2.04 ~ After finding her boyfriend in bed with a waitress, Danni's life take a full on turn. Not only has her childhood crush, the love of her life finally started to pay attention to her, but she also has a stalker who seems hellbent on terrorizing her. 5* reads on facebook and goodreads. 
  • Better left forgotten (Forgotten Series book one) By Lisa Helen Gray £1.97 on sale right now. Make sure to one click. 
  • Bright side By Kim Holden  £1.81 ~ Oh My God!!!! This book. I don't even know what to say/I had it on my TBR list for so long, I'm disappointed it had taken me as long as it did to getting around to reading it. This book will always hold a place in my heart. I really do believe everyone should read this one. Loved it. 5*
  • Poles Apart By Kirsty Moseley  £1.88 ~ another book fir everyone to read. Extremely hot, funny, and felt so real whilst reading it. Loved it. 
  • Till' Death By Bella Jewel  £1.91 ~ Newly released novel from Bella Jewel and I cannot wait for the next one because this ends on one of the best cliffhangers ever. 
  • Forever Us By Sandi Lynn £2.33 Another newly released novel and third in the forever Trilogy. 
  • You were mine By Abbi Glines  £3.49 ~ Released the 2nd and cannot wait to read this. On my TBR 
  • Ripped By Katy Evans £4.41 ~ The 5th novel in the Real series. Not quite at bargain priced, but I know a lot of you are huge Real fans.
  • R.O.S.E: Riders of sins eternal Book One By Ava Morgan Brown £0.77 on sale right now. MC ALERT!!! Well, I think it is anyway. Sounds really good. 
  • The child taker Book one By Alec Ramsey £1.97 ~ A little different from the other novels on here, but for those who love a good thriller then this one is for you. A gripping thriller telling the story of the desperate search for two abducted twins.
  • Scarred Hearts (Blackrock Book one) By Elizabeth Kelly  £1.23 
  • Taking Chances (Blackrock Book two) By Elizabeth Kelly  £2.48
  • Alarm By Shay Savage  £2.63 Another newly release novel this month. Also added onto my TBR. Safe and comfortable. That about sums up Chloe’s life. Meeting a tall, dark stranger covered in tattoos is not in her plans. Bad boys just aren’t her type – even if they are gorgeous and built like a brick wall. Her internal alarms warn her that Aiden Hunter is definitely on the list of men her mother told her to avoid, but she doesn’t listen. Instead, she finds herself drawn to Aiden and the excitement he promises.........
  • Crossover: Franchise mtg By Tijan £0.77 ~ Tijan has given us something fun to read, bringing in all her characters into one book. Do you want to read it? Do I? Hell Yes....
  • Deadly fallout (red stone series book 10) By Katie Reus  £2.05 ~ Ohhhh, I'm loving the sound of this one. NAVY SEAL ALERT. I love a good, strong, male heroin. What woman doesn't?
Novels coming December......


Do you know any book released this month or know any good bargains???? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. you can email me on facebook at Lisa's Book Reviews

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment