Tuesday 6 January 2015

Jaden (Jaded series Book Three) By Tijan



Being framed for murder sucks. Being framed for the murder of your old friend-turned-enemy-turned-maybe-friend-again sucks even worse. The old Sheldon would’ve raised hell, but no, I’ve been nice. I’ve been quiet. I’ve not said a word while the headlines rip me to shreds, but now? All bets are off. I’m going to find out who did this to me and I’m going to make them pay. I don’t care who will get hurt in the process.


Oh My God!!!!

This has to be one of the best endings to a series EVER. I couldn't put the book down. 
From the start I honestly thought I had it all figured out. Then reading it I started to realize how wrong I really was. It didn't bother me though, it just kept me up until wee hours of the morning finishing it :) 

I will admit, I did predict certain things, but I don't think it's because they were easily guessed, I think it's because I'd got lucky. It didn't bother me though as there were things I didn't see coming in the novel which I really loved. 

I won't give away who she ends up with because I think everyone has their own idea. I will say I am happy who she does end up with, even though I couldn't choose, this one is the right one. You feel it during the book. I just wish we could have had a book between this one and still Jaded as to how her Bryse and Corrigan got into a love triangle. I think that would have made this series perfect. 
I had loved the first, felt lost in the second, and the third blew my mind. But it really did need that much more added for us all to get where the triangle came from. 

5* Well done Tijan. Can't wait to read more from you x

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment