Thursday 21 January 2016

#Selfie (Hashtag series Book Four) By Cambria Hebert



It's all about the #Selfie.
She was the one girl I never wanted.

Until I had her.

One night.

One mistake.

Something we both wanted to forget.

I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both.

At least, I thought I did.

When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested and the feels get real.

I don't do relationships. I don't open my heart.

Especially for a girl everyone knows I hate.

What happens during spring break stays in spring break.

Until it follows you home.


First, I want to comment on the cover. Anyone else think this is the perfect cover for our cocky, charming Braedon? I do. 

Ivy having nightmares of her own and dealing something and keeping it to herself is holding on by a thread. She believes she spent the night with Zach because she was drunk and out of control. What she didn't know was that there was more to it. 
Not even having read this book I knew Ivy wouldn't sleep with Zach willingly. He was not only a p.r.i.c.k to Rimmel and Romeo, but he was also a sleeze. He gave everyone the creeps. 

Needing the break, Ivy agrees to go meet up with Romeo and Rimmel and spend the rest of their summer break with them at the beach. Braedon and Trent also go along with Missy. 

Braedon and Ivy spend a night together neither can forget. But Ivy is riddled with guilt. For not only everything that happened with Zach and her part in it, but because her best friend Missy is still in love with the playboy. 

When #BuzzBoss reveals the picture of Ivy and Zach's night together, Braedon shows us a side of him we haven't seen. He went beyond ballistic, punching car windows, and saying some harsh words to Ivy herself. 
I've never felt so gutted for a couple in all my life. You could tell they had come to mean a lot to each other. But with nightmares still plaguing Ivy about her night with Zach, she never spoke with anyone about it. Her brief talk with Rimmel showed what a true friend she really was. She knew Ivy would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. 
This news also brought Ivy and Romeo closer together. He also saw a side to Ivy that wasn't his first impression of the girl. 

Anyway, when Braedon discovers who #BuzzBoss is, that's when things start to become interesting. 
He then has to hold onto a secret that gives him nightmares, day and night. 

5* 

PS These two are my favourite couple. Love them as much as Rim and Rome. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment