Friday 19 February 2016

The Rocker Who Loves Me (The Rocker Series #4) By Terri Anne Browning



The Rocker…. 
I was the fun loving, easy going, different girl—okay, different girls every night—Demon. One look into a pair of violet eyes and all of that changed. She doesn’t even realize how beautiful she is and that makes me want her even more. Realizing that she is just as damaged as I am breaks my heart. Harper is a part of me, my other half. If only she would open her incredible eyes and see how I feel… 

The Beauty… 
I knew that I wasn’t Shane Stevenson’s type. Hot rockers don’t go for plain girls like me. Years of my mother telling me just how unbeautiful I am has assured me of that. I have nothing to offer a guy that is so used to hot girls drooling over him. So why is he always there when I turn around? And why does it feel like little needles piercing my heart at the mere thought of him with someone else?


I couldn't believe this book. It was nothing like I imagined it would be. Shane is such a whore I never thought he'd change his ways. 
With the rest of the band members off the market, Harper becomes the most hated person. 
And having to deal with her own life and her past issues Harper isn't willing to chance Shane breaking her heart. 
But after becoming friends with the rocker and seeing a new side to him she takes that chance. But she constantly believes she isn't good for him. This coming from the pure good girl. 
Her mother lay so much on her. I honestly wanted to bitch slap her mom. She constantly out her down and out Harper's step sister, who isn't her daughter on a high pedistal. It broke my heart seeing how much it hurt and embarrassed Harper. 

Although I wanted more from the book I couldn't put it down. Not only because of Harper's and Shane's tragic past but because of their story. 

They were both good for each other. They balanced each other out. 

This story is one of the quickens ones but it doesn't ruin it and doesn't feel rushed. It was well mapped out. I also became to love Shane as a character. Reading his story as well as Drakes really broke my heart and the author captures all that emotion in her writing and you feel it. 

4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment