Thursday 12 December 2013

Tall, Tatted and Tempting By Tammy Falkner



Tall, Tatted and Tempting

Kit

Logan wants to know my name, but I can't tell him. I can't tell him anything. There are too many people looking for me. He's pretty persuasive, though, and he convinces me to go home with him so he can keep me safe from this harsh city where I find myself. It's not my home. It's his. He belongs. I don't. 
Logan lives with four brothers in the inner city. Yet I've never felt more safe than I do when I'm with him. I want him. But he won't let me have a darn thing, aside from his friendship, unless I'm willing to tell him my secrets. But they're mine, and I can't share them. Not unless I want them to come and get me.

Logan
She catches my eye because she's so beautiful she takes my breath. But that's not all that I love about her. I love the way she smells. The way she smiles. The way she plays the guitar is unlike anything I have ever seen. She sleeps in my bed every night, and drives me crazy with her touch. But I can't take what she offers because I need all of her. I need for her to tell me her secrets. I need for her to trust me.

I read this book a while ago and just finished reading another in the series, so i thought i would write my review on this book. 

I loved this book, like really LOVED it. Logan is hot, tattooed, and a complete man whore. That is until he meets Kit, aka ( Emily ). She comes into his tattoo parlor for a tattoo and he is intrigued the minute he sees her. Anyway she leaves leaving him with a bloody noes. Only fate has other plans and soon enough he is offering to share his bed, so she has some where to stay. 
Logan is deaf and the writer is amazing on how she writes across the sign language. I know some myself but found myself imagining the boys signing with each other. It was beautiful to read. 
I felt sad towards Logan when he mentions woman only want him because he can't talk, he can't hear them etc but with Kit ( Emily) she is different. He finds himself opening up to her and finally letting someone in on the fact he can talk, he just can't hear anything. 

 Kit ( Emily) is homeless, sleeping wherever is free on that night. Whether it is a park bench or a homeless shelter. She survives by busking in the tunnels in the day, just enough to get her through the day. 
Emily is kind of like a lost soul, a kindred spirit and i felt warmly to her. Especially her strength and courage to leave the life she had for the one she had been living. 
You will grow warm towards her immediately and as the book goes on we get to see more of the real Emily and not the person she keeps guarded and locked up. 

The novel had me laughing a lot but it is also one of these novels that capture your heart and the writer makes sure you feel every emotion. I was a sobbing mess in some parts, mostly the parts belonging to Matt. 

All in all i rated this book a 5* because lets face it, it's worth it. If you've read it you will agree with me. The characters, not just the main but the brothers, will have you falling hard for the book. They are a great bunch of characters and i cannot wait to read more ...... 

Lisa x

Have you read Tammy Falkner's Tall, Tatted and Tempting ? what did you think ? If you haven't please purchase my clicking the title above .... 


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment