Saturday 11 January 2014

This weeks TBR List and also some more weekly book bargains


I have had a lot of authors requesting reviews on there novels. I feel honored to be asked and cannot wait to read through them.
If anyone or if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in becoming a reviewer for my blog can you please let me know by either commenting on this post or emailing me. Contact information can be found on my page About me!!
Look forward to hearing from you. 

  • The friend Zone By Tabatha Thompson  ~ 87% into this novel and am honored the author emailed me to review this novel. I am not that far into it to say what i really think but so far so good. So cannot wait to finish this short story out. Check it out guys. Its only £0.77 in amazon kindle now. 
  • Brutally Beautiful By Christine Zolendz  ~ This one is still a mystery to me. Only quarter way through and still intrigued but not enough to be glued to the novel. Two woman covered in blood and battered and when they talk about the attack its a he but then they mention about them coming after them. So i am confused as to the story behind the attack. So i cant find out as to what is going to happen. 
  • Ride (Bayonet Scars) By JC Emery  ~ Now £0.77 in kindle store. Nearly finished Ride and must say my review is going to be a good one. That is if the ending is any good, which i am sure it will be. I had heard good things about the series and the book so far hasn't let me down.
     
  • Theirs to play By Kenya Wright  ~ Another billionaire novel and this one sounds promising. Two billionaire brothers who compete with each other by picking one girl and see who can bed her first. Only the woman they pick knows there game and is too smart for there game. Also £0.77 in kindle now. 
  • Pure temptation By Eve Carter  ~ for £0.49 this novel is another TBR List. I mean come on who hasn't fantasized about finding a stash of money when the going gets tough. 
  • Biker class By Ella Laroche  £1.88 in kindle store
  • Pretty Little Lies By Jennifer Miller  £0.77 in kindle store
  • Trust me By Kristin Mayer  £1.91 in kindle store
  • Alluring turmoil By Skye Turner  £1.88 in kindle store 
  • Music of the soul By Katie Ashley  £1.86 in kindle store 
  • Surrendering to us By Chelsea M. Cameron  ~ second in the series and now only £0.49 in kindle store. Book one Sweet surrendering is £2.49 in kindle store. 
  • Oceans Collide By M.A De Olmos, Rogena Mitchell-jones ~ This was recommended by email from Becca Thorn. From what i can tell the description gives nothing away. Its another MMA fighter novel and i cannot wait to start reading this later tonight or maybe tomorrow. Looking forward to it. I am into my MMA fighter and Biker novels lately and hope this is as good as i am told it is. Look out for my review. 
  • It had to be to be you By Jill Shalvis  ~ £2.99 a detective romance novel. Ali winters is having a bad day and after her boyfriend leaving her and been kicked out of her home, she seeks help from the gorgeous detective Luke. Just purchased this novel and will probably be a while till i get around to starting it but i love a detective romance novel and a damsel in distress. 
  • Protecting whats his By Tessa Bailey  ~ £1.50. another detective romance novel and this one will not disappoint. Check out my review >My Review 
  • Kiss it Better By Linda Kage  ~ £1.25
  • Price of a kiss By Linda Kage  £1.91. Another Linda Kage novel. Young Reese moves across country to her aunts to escape her deranged x-boyfriend. When she lays her eyes on the very hot Mason Lowe she is
    swept of her feet. Only not literally as she is warned he is a gigolo and well she has a bad track record when it comes to men. There chemistry is off the charts and is quite funny and deep to read. Check out > My Review   

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment