Thursday 13 March 2014

Destroyed By Pepper Winters






She has a secret.

I'm complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can't face. Just complicated.

I thought my life couldn't get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn't met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd have do to get free.


He has a secret.

I've never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want.

I didn't have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I'd tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go.


Secrets destroy them.

**Pepper Winters is known for her Dark Erotica. This book is more a Grey Romance. It isn't fluffy, and still deals with darker subjects, but it isn't brutal.**


Destroyed is a complicated love story between a man with a terrible past and a woman who holds his cure. A man who finds redemption in love and a woman who loses her heart and reason for living.

Death brings life, and destruction brings new beginnings.



Complete at 144,000 words. No cliffhanger. Stand alone. HEA




Destroyed 5* Review. Author Pepper Winters.


This book is like No other. We don't get the sexy, charismatic rich guy. We get the destroyed broken man.

I've been left in a cluster, a whirl wind of images. My mind has been left to wonder like never before. I can honestly say that this book is like nothing I've ever read. It messes with your head so much. It's beyond raw or twisted. It's guttural.

Hazel and Fox. Two misguided souls bought together by fate, to heal and protect each other.

Fox's past bares no souls, his ability to kill in an instant, to convict onslaught onto innocent bystanders just to gain self inflicted pain on himself. The carnage he can impair on the innocent person who crosses his path is damaging to the unsuspected individual.

He has no restraint when his body is unleashed, he is like a cage animal. I suppose in a way that's best to describe him as he was caged up most of his life. He fought the demons but in the end his home became his castle, his cell, his lifeline.

My heart ached for Hazel. She had gone through so much, which in time made her stronger than she believed she was. She wanted to feel the fight back in her body and by god she fought. I loved her character the strength she held, we know the reasons she returned, but omg why?

What would pursue a sane person to enter hell. And willing fight the devil, Every time she was near him she unleashed the beast.

Oh I so detested Fox. I've never hated a male character so much, I so wanted him to take that pill. He was so prohibited, so unlike a male character I have read. There was no tenderness to him, no soul, no appeal.

His fight for his survival was at the loss of others. But who would lose him or her?
He was just a wild beast. I know hazel wanted to tame him but can a beast be tamed. Would he destroy her in the process?

Pasts can haunt us and damage us beyond repair. The soul intent is to destroy. And boy did they do that.

The viscous callous beast of a man succumbed to an innocent child. His vulnerability ate into my very existence. My heart was beating out of my chest. Would he destroy her like he had been told so many times or could he be healed?

To follow orders is to Destroy. To Destroy is to be Destroyed.

Written by Sarah Hynes.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Destroyed-Pepper-Winters-ebook/dp/B00IUNAHZ2/ref


Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment