Thursday 13 March 2014

Hey guys .....



We have a new reviewer on the blog so i would like to introduce you all to Sarah. 



My name is Sarah, I'm 33 married with 3 wonderful children.

Although you can say being a mummy brings plenty of domesticated duties. I always find time for my many book boyfriends.

Since taking a step back in life, books became my hobby. I'm what most of you can now say is, A Book Addict. 

Books keep my mind occupied away from the rubbish my children place on my tv. They help brighten up the crappiest of days.

My most favourite book in the world is The Providence Trilogy by Jamie McGuire, this is my all time go back to book. 

Although I'm a all round reader, my top books are Romance and Erotica. 

I love books that keep me on edge the entire time. Second guessing what the author has wrote, only to be completely wrong and baffled for words. 
I'm a sucker for anything heart wrenching and having you screaming at the page or gripping the edge off your seat. 

Although I read books daily and do plenty of reviewing. My spare time consist of family days out or just lounging around having a pjs day with my girls.

Hope you all enjoy getting to know her and her reviews. :) 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment