Saturday 31 May 2014

Sorry :(


I am just writing a quick note to let you all know how sorry I am about lack of posts. 
As I haven't had the time to plan around other commitments I haven't being able to post as much stuff as I would like. As from next week things will be changing. I am going find another host to help out with promotions and book deals for the week. 

I have some reviews I am behind on that need to be posted on, so hopefully I will have time before doing weekly bargain deals again

I hope you will all share this blog with your friends, and if you have any suggestions then please comment below .... 

Thank you for everyone for sticking with me ..... 
As some of you may know the facebook blog page to this blog is always up and running, for whoever would like to join in with giveaways... 

Speak to you all soon :) 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment