Sunday 1 June 2014

Life after Taylah By Bella Jewel



I fell in love with a married man. It wasn’t how it was meant to go. But I don’t regret it. 

A friendship is formed. A relationship is built out of the weakest foundations. A love that blossoms until it’s riding on the edge of dangerous. A forbidden love that will change their worlds forever. 

My mother was taken from me when I was just a girl. She disappeared into nothing, leaving us no answers, no clues, and no closure. 

Ten years on and my life has never been the same. My brother is withdrawn and angry, caught up in a world of drugs and pain. My father barely speaks. 

I don’t have answers. 

I don’t know if my mother is okay. I don’t know if my life will ever be the same. 
How can you move on when you just don't know? 

Then I meet Nate. 

Champion Motocross Racer. Bad boy. Married. 

He will soon become my everything. There’s only one problem with that. He’s not mine to have. Our relationship isn’t right. Our love is forbidden. 

Nate teaches me to breathe again. 

He teaches me to laugh. But most of all he teaches me that regardless of the pain I’ve lived through, that there is, in fact, Life After Taylah. 


When I read the blurb I didn't think this book would be for me. 
I mean cheating? who likes to read about that? We all detest it, don't we? 
Then there is being the other woman... no one wants that. 
I honestly though the book was going to be about her being the other woman while the main heroin made lame ass excuses as to why he can't break it off with his wife. Boy was I wrong.

Both characters are in relationships, only Avery's is what confuses me the most. I never understood why she would be with someone she didn't even like let alone go to marry him. 
Nate however is a totally different story. We see the relationship for what it really is and I can't blame him wanting what he wanted with Avery. 
The connection between the two is unbelievable and it had me feeling gushy from the start :)

Now the two main characters so called partners Jacob and Lena. Oh my god these two take the biscuit. If there was anyone to cheat on these two would be it. I hated both of them, Lena even before I found out what a piece of work she really was. 

Overall the story was beautiful. How two people connect on the same level. 
They're love had me swooning.... literally. I never want to be the other woman or neither do I fancy being the cheater, but if i could have a love like these two have then I would sleep soundly at night. Everything was worth it in my eyes and I don't condone cheating. AT ALL. 

This story is the exception..... I hope you guys take a chance on Bella Jewels Life after Taylah because it's worth it.


4*

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment