Saturday 25 October 2014

Riot By Jamie Begley



Ice 
As president of the Predators’ MC, my men and I are used to preying on the weak and those stupid enough to cross our paths. So why does a straitlaced teacher make me sit up and take notice when I see her for the first time? 
The brothers all think she makes me weak, and believe me, weak in their eyes isn’t where I want to be. She wants me to prove she means more to me than the club, and when I fail, she thinks she can just walk away. She’s wrong. I’m a Predator, and nothing escapes me. 

Grace 
As a teacher, I’m supposed to want to educate those who want to learn, right? That’s what I believed until I was told I’d have to teach a class at the prison. I didn’t move to a town labeled as one of the safest places in America only to be faced with a bunch of Predators. 
He expects me to trust him despite being the reason I’m trapped in the middle of a prison riot. His club means more to him than I ever will, and if I give him a chance, he will break the fragile peace I have managed to find. It’s not the first time I’ve had to escape a predator. 

*WARNING* 
This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, multiple partners, extreme violence, drugs, and explicit language offends you.


Riot is another fantastic novel from Jamie Begley. There has not been one book of Jamie's I have not loved and wanted more from. I will say, the action parts in this book were vague and had me wishing it detailed it more. 

Grace is a teacher/ daughter of a famous movie star and producer. She's also a teacher. She is picked for a prison job after the current teacher got into an accident. Grace refuses, but when her jobs put on the line she takes the job unwillingly. 
Working in the prison is one of the safest jobs she could have been chosen for right? I mean, there's loads of guards their to protect her. She's never been more wrong. Even after given numerous of warnings, Grace still turns up to every lesson. 
She gets the attention of not one, but two bad men. Only one is using her and the other is another story, evil is too kind of a word I would use for him. 

Being trapped in a prison riot turns out to be less of Grace's problems. She's a strong, kind, loving character. I love that she doesn't let Ice get away with walking over her and calls him on his shit. I hate the term ol lady and what comes with it. I was glad Grace wasn't another one of those women who follow their man and not answer back or put him in his place when he's wrong. 

I really enjoyed the book. If I could have read it within one sitting I would have gladly done so. :) 

I am looking forward to more of the series. 

Follow This Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment